It's time for the first part of the Hookers & Hangers Blogfest, hosted by the awesome ladies at Falling for Fiction. Because I couldn't decide, I'm going to give you three from Capitoline Hill, then a few from my other WIPs. Enjoy!
- The first thing I wanted to say when Geoffrey ushered us into his office was, “It was Lucy’s fault.”
- He was a human again, he was pretty sure.
- We woke in a naked pile of human bodies.
- It was official: Shawn sucked at physical training. - Defenders
- When Laurie regained consciousness, she was outside the burning house again, flat on her back and staring at the black sky with the swirling grey plumes of smoke dancing patterns before her eyes. - Defenders
- Can I tell you a secret? - Angels
- My blood ran cold, and Calli whirled on Levi, slashing her sword so fast I barely saw it and stopping just inches from his throat. - Angels
- The gun vibrated in her left hand as it recharged, and Bex Addison idly wondered why the magical gun couldn’t reload as quickly as the Beretta in her right. - Bex Addison
- Once upon a time, there were three little kids and a big, bad wolf. Capitoline Hill, book 2
That was fun, and I think the Hangers part might be even better. I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's!