And now here's the second part of the Hookers & Hangers Blogfest. Turns out I'm significantly better at Hangers than Hookers, because it was a lot harder to choose, and that was even after leaving out a few that included spoilers. Thanks to everyone at Falling for Fiction for hosting this (and generally being awesome)! (For my Hookers, click here.)
- I nodded, feeling his dark expression in my gut. “Yes sir.”
- “The only way we can truly know,” Donovan said, very seriously, “when the other person is dead.”
- Which leaves us with two choices: kill them or let them join us.”
- She watched all these people laughing and having fun and wondered, just for a minute, what was wrong with her that she didn’t enjoy this too. - Defenders
- You’re under arrest for murder. - Defenders
- That’s how they know what I am. - Angels
- I turned my back on him and stormed off. - Angels
- "Well," I said when everyone was seated as comfortably as they were going to get, "what do we do now?" - Angels
I really enjoyed reading everyone's Hookers, and I'm looking forward to the Hangers too!
Also, if you're interested in something that sounds really cool, check out DL Hammons' WRiTE CLUB. Click on the picture for more details.