Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Writing Update

Things are still a little on the slow side when it comes to my writing. Pack Supremacy is still with one of my beta readers, and it's due for another round of edits once she's done. I came up with a better ending to the B story, so I'll start working on that once I get all the feedback. Hopefully this will be a shorter round of edits than the last few times.

I haven't done much work on Bex since my last post, but I have outlined more of the third Capitoline Hill book, and I accidentally started a new MG novella project. I say accidentally because it was supposed to be a short story, something I could throw up in a weekend or so. And then I made a map, and then it became a three-book project. But book one is fully outlined, and I've started writing, so maybe I can keep that one weekend from stretching more than a month.

I also spent some significant time this month redesigning my website. I wanted to create something more static, a separate entity from my blog. So if you have some time and are interested, you can check it out at www.tobisummers.com (the permanent link for this blog will now be www.tobisummers.blogspot.com).

And, because it's the playoffs and I'm listening to a hockey game while I write this, LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Gotta love when those little stories sneak in and take over! Good luck for your edits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Content as they say is king online. The more content that you have and the better it is written for the search engines and your visitors the more traffic you are going to get. But creating that effective content can be hard work. Often you will not get the traffic that you expect or you will have ideas and research that you wish you could use in more than one place online. online article rewriter

    ReplyDelete
  3. To coin a phrase, article rewriting does exactly what it says on the tin; it's the rewriting of existing articles. here

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these options create Intellexer Summarizer Associate in Nursing easy-to-use customizable desktop application that may undoubtedly be helpful for those of you United Nations agency need to scale back the time and efforts spent on looking and analyzing data on the web. visit the site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really fascinating to see that you're doing so much work of writing.You'must have really sharp and creative mind.Hope to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the year moves into the summer months, the full student population begins to change for communicating time. mud lined books ar unearthed; essays reprinted and candles burned at each ends. here

    ReplyDelete